Changes to Access Arrangements
**Attendance at Surgery**
Updated on 26 Apr 2020
Due to the high risks of transmission of Covid-19 we are strictly controlling access to Kessington Medical Centre to protect patients, our staff and the wider public.
DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING UNLESS YOU HAVE PHONED AND BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION
- If there is a chance you have Covid-19 please phone 111
- We are triaging ALL patients by phone
- We have therefore suspended all online appointment booking
- Do not enter to make appointments - phone 0141 212 0700
- Do not enter to order precriptions - phone 0141 406 6380 or use online access.
- Please do not collect prescriptions from reception. Please advise when ordering scripts which local pharmacy you wish to collect from.
FOR OTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS
- Child Health Surveillance: It is important the physical check is done before 12 weeks by the GP. Please do not delay this check.
- If you think you may have a new cancer - Do not delay - please arrange a telephone appointment.
- If you think you or a relative are having a heart attack or stroke - Do not delay - call 999
- We are managing many patient's problems by way of telephone consult. Please arrange with reception.
- Where needed we now have access to video consultations
- We are still seeing patients where we can't mange the problem by phone or video. Should the GP decide this is sensible they will arrange a time for you to come down.
Help us to help you and the rest of the community!